Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Being on the D-list is cool, sick, and well wicked!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Being on the D-list is cool, sick, and well wicked!!

MMButton

This is our blog and life ADVENTURE (thus the name!)  My name is Cindy, I am wife to Speed Racer (aka Tony), Mommy to our beautiful baby Bailey.  I am a mostly stay at home mom who loves cloth diapering, baby wearing (see below), photography, crafts, cooking, architecture, while trying to be more environmentally friendly.  Most of the time you will find me avoiding what I need to do, while playing around with my little one and our crazy dog, Roxy.  This is my life.

I am trying to journey through this adventure while living in the NOW. Join me in the fun.... Here is my family, my life and all that goes along our journey of becoming a family.... (I could go on and on) But you can read all about us here in this blog, that is what it is for, and we know you are here for pictures anyway, so here they are: 

This is Us, Our little Family (minus our crazy dog)

Oh yes, and here she is our crazy dog, Roxy!

This is me, Cindy, the one responsible for blogging this adventure!

Yes, we are baby wearing while bowling, this is how we "roll".
And I even got a strike. Believe it or not Bailey fell asleep during this bowling adventure!!
More on this in another post...we found out what the Ergo is really made for...soon to come!!

And we know you are really here to see our little one, BAILEY!
I mean, who can resist her, num num num!!





Thanks for stopping by, we enjoyed having you, please come again!! If you have not please follow our adventure and leave a comment so we can come and visit your adventure.  

Oh yeah, Bailey loves comments and will love you for leaving one, and hey, she's cute, she's a baby, so who can resist!!  We all love a little baby here!!

Join our giveaway HERE, a cloth diaper of your choice!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home