Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: The to do list a 1000 miles short

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The to do list a 1000 miles short

Today, I really have some things I need to TRY to get done (the key word here is "TRY")... Well actually many things... a list a 1000 miles short at least.

Here are a couple things on my list...I will not put all the fun (I mean BORING things on here like dishes, cleaning, more cleaning, laundry, cleaning....blah blah) 

1.  Get car to dealer to get serviced (which involves dropping both cars off, driving husband to work, driving back to dealer for appointment, and leaving with a car! Did I mention I hate dealerships, I am sure they will call will all this urgent stuff needing to be done, right now, not tomorrow!!)  Since my day started at 5:30 am this morning, this is already finished, check!

2.  Get ingredients in the crock pot for dinner tonight (I have my meals all planned so this should be an easy check...)

3.  The yard...I need to plant a couple plants, I have a bare spot I have been meaning to deal with:



4.  Work, I have a couple side projects to work on (some architectural work, so I am super excited on this front, but to dive in I might need a babysitter!)

5.  Baby proofing:  okay Bailey is not crawling yet, but she can definitely scoot around (6 feet from where I put her at times!)  There is an edge on the fireplace that worries me!  Also, we like to have other children over to play, so we need to do this!  I will write more on this later.


6.  Organize Closet.  Too much fun!  

7.  Work on Bailey's naps.  She is pretty convinced she does not need them, I feel otherwise.

8.  And above all:  Love on my baby in the process and see if 1-7 are even possible!!


Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At March 11, 2010 at 10:41 AM , Blogger supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

You must be Y's sister?? I know that name anywhere and certainly the diaper stuff !
I answered your MEme question on my blog. :)
xoxo
supah

 
At March 11, 2010 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Christine said...

The list goes on and on and on. I am convinced that one can never get to the bottom of the list. If you do the cycle just continues. It is never ending. Blah.

 
At March 11, 2010 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

Thank Supah! Got it now :)!

 
At March 11, 2010 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

Yes, Christine...does it not ever end! I guess I was hoping writing a post may put me into action :) Hopeful, I know :)

 
At March 11, 2010 at 1:21 PM , Blogger Morgan said...

That's quite a list! My husband and I need to have our cars serviced too and I'm dreading it. I know it's good to be proactive and get things taken care of before they become a problem, but still... spending money on something before it's broken isn't much fun.

Fire place edges worry me too. Same goes for the sharp edges on counters.

Thank you for the encouraging comment you left. I've tried hard to get helpful c-section info. out there. It's good to hear that it's helping people. Thank you. : )

 
At March 11, 2010 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Jill said...

That is definitely quite the list! Good luck tackling it. I should probably start working on my list! : )

 
At March 11, 2010 at 5:52 PM , Blogger My New Life As Mom said...

Yeah I've read between 4m and 6m and honestly, I'm for either. At first I was very pro-6m solid starts (as I've read, researched, etc.) but I'll be talking to my ped on Monday (little man's 4m appt). He's very knowledgeable when it comes to all this and I trust his opinion. He did say NO food up until 4 months and at that point, we'd reconsider. So we'll see what he says on Monday.

If we do start I won't be giving him much more than brown rice puree and maybe a vegetable or two. We'll see.

But yes, it is all so back and forth.

 
At March 11, 2010 at 5:54 PM , Blogger My New Life As Mom said...

I am starting a blog called "the baby food exchange" so I can share recipes that I find for healthy food for babies, toddlers and children. I'm just getting it going so we'll see how it goes.

www.thebabyfoodexchange.blogspot.com

 
At March 11, 2010 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

Can not wait to have that going! That will be soo fun (well especially since our babies are the same age!! I will email you some other recipes I have found...look into Quinoa also as a great first baby food, I am finding some good recipes for this. I will post your new site also under my blog list. Thanks for sharing :)

 

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home