Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Wordless Wednesday (Wordful)- My Heart is Full

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (Wordful)- My Heart is Full


There are moments that make me happy
There are moments that make me sad
Moments where I just can not explain how I feel
Overfilled with joy
Laughter filling my heart
Emotions flowing like a river
These days are unpredictable and the ones that I live for
It is easy to find sadness, but happiness, you have to seek
Sometimes it is easy, other times not
But when I walk into the room in the morning
 after sticking a load in the washer to find this,
My heart melts, and I know this is our happiness
This is what I love for
What we live for



(sorry about the quality of these photos, I had to capture it quickly which meant iphone in the dark)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home