Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Happy Mother's Day!!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Being a Mother is true love.
Bailey thank you teaching me how to be a Mom
Thank you for showing me this love
I do not know what my life would be like without you in it


Mom, Thank you for being a great mother
You are the absolute best
All the time, thinking about us, not yourself
Now, I have an idea about how you really feel about us
When I hold Bailey, I feel what you must have felt
A love that is unconditional and absolutely amazing in every way


Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there.
Mothers to babies on earth, Mothers to babies in heaven
Aunts, Grandmas, and Great Grandmas.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home