Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Mother's Day this year...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day this year...

On Mother's Day this year, I woke up to a clean kitchen and breakfast!


Not just any breakfast, but my favorite breakfast, chocolate chip waffles, strawberries, and whip cream... Yummy!!  Thank you Tony, I appreciate it very much!


Bailey and Tony also surprised me with a nice note and these flowers,
beautiful!!


We made some handmade cards for the Grandmas.
We tried to get cute little handprints, but footprints were more feasible.




We spent time together just hanging around the house.
It was an ordinary day, for the most part.
Little extra special gestures though to let me know I was loved.
Like a nice lunch, a clean car, and some wine and chocolate from my sister.
The best part of my day was this little cutie, my little baby girl, whom I love.



She makes me smile, laugh, and appreciate my life.
Not a life of have to's, but a life of want to's.
I feel at peace with her, like she makes me slow down.
Slow down so I can find what is important.
This, this is always the answer, nothing more, nothing less.


Thank you for teaching me how to be a Mommy, Bailey.
I sure hope I am doing a good job.
I love you very much little one.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home