Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Marvelous Mondays-The beautiful sky

Monday, April 26, 2010

Marvelous Mondays-The beautiful sky




I am always thankful when I see these...
They make me think of many things.
When I was a child and thought that there was an end of the rainbow, with a pot of gold.
They make me think of happiness and new beginnings.
All the beautiful colors, each created.
They make me think of happy times.
A picture does not do this justice.
I can not help but smile when I see these.
This was Bailey's first rainbow, I hope we see many more.
Beautiful.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home