Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: The Sunshine Award

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Sunshine Award

Laura Jane over at Call Me Laura Jane has given me the Sunshine award and the Honest Scrap award!  Laura's blog is excellent, full of honesty and a fun read!  Thank you Laura, I feel honored you choose me, I know you have a lot to choose from!

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.  The Honest Scrap Award is for... well, honest crap! ha ha.  Everyone loves an honest blogger. We don't want it sugar coated.  



See this post and this post for things about me :)!!


I nominate Nicci @ Changing the Universe
&
Dawna @ Hiccups in Time

Thank you again Laura!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home