Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Wordless Wednesday- Innocence

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday- Innocence


The innocence of children is a beautiful thing.
Bailey, I love to look in your eyes and I see the whole world in them.
I see peace, beauty, and love.
You do not know yet what is in the world around you.
Sometimes I am excited to see you grow up, and sometimes I am scared.  
Scared at the world, and the people that could hurt you.
Then I look around and I see how many people in this world that are good.
Nice and loving people.
Right now, at this moment,
all you know is LOVE.
And for now, at this moment, that is all I want you to know baby girl.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home