Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: More Awards, Oh my!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

More Awards, Oh my!!

I am very honored to have received this award from the awesome Kim at Who Needs Sleep.  Kim has an excellent blog and I just LOVE reading it.  I must now share 10 things about myself and pass it on to 10 other favorite bloggers! 

Updated:  Thank you also to Kelly at All About Jayden Paige who has also chosen this blog for this award!  I love reading her blog, and her little girl is soooo adorable!  Check out her blog!!

1.  I love to craft, I wish I had more time!
2.  I love to go camping, one of my favorite trips was on our 2 week adventure to Glacier in Montana.
3.  I have never been to Mexico
4.  I have been to Italy two times now, and I miss it, and should probably blog about it...
5.  My daughter has been in my life for  40 weeks plus almost 6 months and I can not imagine life without her, but you guys probably know this.
6.  My favorite thing I make is homemade Spaghetti Sauce or Wine Chicken
7.  I am a bit obsessive about taking photos.  
8.  I really want to take a photo class to become a better photographer, because I have no training in that yet.
9.  I love chocolate, especially dark chocolate.
10.  Blogging is my outlet, and my place to be positive about life.  I love to share information with everyone.

1.  Lequan @ Luvtoeat
2.  Devan @ Accustomed Chaos
4.  Stephanie @ My New Life as Mom
5.  Amanda @ Eatspinlive
6.  Lee-Ann @ Lee-Ann's Crazy Life!
7.  Laura @ Melodramommy
8.  Suzanne @ One of a Kind
10. Shanna @ The Autry Family

Another award comes to me from Laura at Melodramommy.  Laura's blog is more than funny!  Read her Mr. Poopie stories for a good laugh!!  You may laugh really hard :)!  Laura thank you for starting out my day with a good laugh.

This award was also given to me by Lequan at Luvtoeat.  Lequan is a great blogging friend, I appreciate her sincere comments, I love her yummy recipes which make me hungry, and her kids are adorable!!


The rules of this award are: 
1. copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. list 10 things that make you happy.
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

1.  My daughter
2.  My husband
3.  My friends blogging and close to me
4.  laughing, who does not like a good laugh
5.  My dog Roxy
6.  Sunshine
7.  Peace 
8.  Sleep
9.  Being together with family
10. Kind hearted people (specifically thinking of Nicolle today who sent Bailey a special something, thanks Nicolle, you thought is more than appreciated!) 

2.  Diana @ Hormonal Imbalances
4.  Alissa @ Molly and Mommy
5.  Debra @ Housewife Eclectic

Okay Wheeewww...that was a lot but I love being able to share all these blogs with everyone!!  I am tired, so time to hit the bed...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home