Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Life Changes Perspective...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Life Changes Perspective...



Life Changes Perspective
Bailey has changed the person whom I was in very many ways.
I think about her all the time.
To me, thinking about her all the time, is well, natural.
I do not think a moment goes by where she does not pass my mind.I thought about before she was born, before I was pregnant with her,
I really did not worry about anyone.
I could leave and it was just me, of course, with my husband and family on my mind.
Now, things have changed, my mind has shifted.
Everywhere I go and everything I do, I am thinking about her.
I would not have it any other way.
This is my life.
She is mine, mine to care for, mine to love, and protect.
I worry about her, want to protect her from harm, want to love her forever.
I can not imagine not thinking about her.
I think about happiness, Bailey continually is my thought.
I am a Mom, I do not think there will ever be a day where she is not on my mind.
I do not think I will ever not worry about her.
There will never be a day that I do not love her.
She will always be on my mind, and that is my happiness.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home