Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Share your dirt Saturday!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Share your dirt Saturday!

From Stephanie at My Life As Mom's blog:
I have met so many new friends over the last couple weeks. Many of which follow my blog and many more of which I follow. I thought it would be fun to have a day specifically for sharing. What you ask? Details, of course! The nitty gritty. The deep down dirty. The soap scum on the bathtub, dirty. The paw prints on the floor kind of dirty. The kind of dirty that would get you smacked by your Momma.
If you want to participate, I would encourage you to do so! Make sure you link back, here, so others can view your dirt, too.

 
Here's how to play:

1. Answer my dirt question.
2. Post your dirt question on your blog.
3. Come back here to link up to Mister Linky.
4. While you're here, choose a blog or two to answer their dirt questions.



Today's Dirt: What is something you do that you wish you would not do?


My Answer:  I guess I would have to say getting annoyed with other people.  I do not usually ever say anything but from time to time I do get really frustrated.  Usually it is over pretty dumb stuff like things people say or do.  Then I end up thinking "why am I annoyed, are they meaning to do this?  Or is it me?"  Usually I end up just letting it go, because life is too short.  I still wish I would not do this though...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home