Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Growing so fast!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Growing so fast!

Bailey, you are growing everyday and although I know and see this, certain daily activities remind me of how big you are getting!  These pictures remind me of how you are growing and will continue to grow.  I love to watch you grow everyday, it is something that never gets boring.  It is amazing how time goes by, and this is just the beginning!  Do not grow too quickly little one!  I do know one thing though, as much as you grow and get bigger, there is no doubt you will always be my baby.  Yep, always, no matter what.  





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home