Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Marvelous Mondays

Monday, March 8, 2010

Marvelous Mondays

Monday here we come...

Today I am having a little bit of a hard time thinking of what to write... I have a lot on my mind this past week.  I have been trying to be positive but my heart is screaming.  It is Courtney and Colin's angel day.  It hurts, why did they have to leave?  Rachel, you are in my mind today, (((Many Hugs))) to you.  And little Layla, she is not waking up now and is indicating she is in pain, why...It is more than not fair.  Children should not ever have to go through this.  I can not begin to understand the pain these families went through.  I just keep them in my thoughts, constantly.

On this Marvelous Monday I am thankful for My Mom.  It have been absolutely amazing to watch her with my daughter.  She is a fantastic Grandma already.  She is constantly checking on Bailey, misses her when they are apart for a few days, and they have a great time when they are together.  I know Bailey will be really close to her growing up.  Sometimes tears come to my eyes watching them together.  It makes me very happy.


My mom is an amazing Mom. She is my very best friend. I have written before about all the help she provided to me after Bailey was born. She would talk to me everyday and tell me I was going to get better when I felt like all I could get was well, worse. Besides Tony, there was really no one else. She would come and just sit with me when I was not well, and when I was well enough to start walking around she would make a place for me to go everyday. It was the thing that picked me up, it is exactly what I needed. She came and made us dinner, helped around the house and made me feel normal and like a person (which I did not feel like). She helped me so I could concentrate on Bailey. I can not thank her enough for that.  When I was growing up my Mom was always there for us, she gave herself and all of herself to all 3 of us everyday. It was never about her, ever. She was amazing. Now that I am a Mom I strive to be like her to Bailey.  I hope that someday Bailey and I will have the great relationship my Mom and I share. 
My Mom has showed me how to be a Mom, and that is something I can never say thank you enough for. Thank you Mom, I love you. Bailey is teaching me how to be a Mom, I love you Bailey, I hope I am doing a good job for you.

Who is a person in your life that you are thankful for??

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Jill said...

Your mom sounds like an amazing women. I love the pictures you posted!

 
At March 9, 2010 at 11:24 PM , Anonymous Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

Your mother sounds wonderful =)

I could never pick just one person to be thankful for, so for this? For this I'll say that I am thankful for my husband. He drives me crazy, but I love him so!

 
At March 10, 2010 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

I know, it is hard! My list of people I am thankful would be a blog that would go on and on, and no person could finish it :)

 

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home