Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: My favorite quotes from Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My favorite quotes from Winnie the Pooh

My Mom used to read me Winnie the Pooh books when I was young.  I have always loved these quotes.  I think Winnie the Pooh is one smart bear:
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

" If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember.  you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart...i'll always be with you."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2010 at 11:55 PM , Blogger Triplet Butterfly Wings said...

I love that second quote...stealing it okay???

 
At February 20, 2010 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

They are my favorites :)!! Glad you like them!!

 

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home