Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Marvelous Mondays

Monday, March 1, 2010

Marvelous Mondays





This Monday is different:  My thoughts for what I am thankful for keep going to my friend Rachel.  Today I would like to honor her 3 little angels, Jaxon Thomas, Colin Alexander, and Courtney Grace.  Rachel is a mommy of 4, she has 3 angel babies Jaxon, Colin, and Courtney, and her fourth baby, Kenzie (whom Bailey adores!).  Rachel is an inspiration and has helped many other bereaved mommies out there with her generous heart.

She started Triplet Butterfly Wings   (http://tripletbutterflywings.blogspot.com/) ,   a site to help other bereaved mommies and daddies.  She does Monarch butterfly releases for babies who have become angels and each baby has their own butterfly.  It is spectacular and beautiful.  She also makes micro preemie hats and burial wraps for many hospitals.  This site also serves to connect many mommies together and with information available.  Rachel does this out of the kindness of her heart, and I am sure many mommies are very thankful for her.         

What Rachel and her trio has taught me: many things.  First, not to assume things, many people are only here for a short amount of time, we need to cherish what time we have together and also, we do not know what other people have gone through or are going through.  This one is important because so many times people speak, and we need to be careful with what we say and our words.  For instance, asking people when they are going to have kids, or is this their first, to a person whom can not have kids, that is a heartbreaking question or to the person who has angel babies, that hurts.  So it is just a reminder to watch words because you just have not stood in the other person's shoes.  Secondly, the trio has taught me to love my baby more than ever.  I think I could list many others, but these are the two for me that come to mind first.

The triplets birthday is tomorrow, and I just thought today I would honor them on this Marvelous Monday and share a little about their Mommy.  For everyone who wants to read more about their story hop on over to Rachel's website (she started Marvelous Mondays) and to Triplet Butterfly Wings.  Thank you Rachel for sharing your story.

To JaCoCo, I know your Mommy loves and misses you guys, but I am sure heaven is perfect and beautiful.  Thank you for teaching me many things.




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 1, 2010 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Thank you <3

 

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home