Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Nothing is safe anymore!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Nothing is safe anymore!

So, tonight at dinner with my family Bailey decided to show off her newest trick:  Grabbing dinner plates...yes, whole plates and trying to fling them.  I think Tony and I laughed because it was kind of funny... Where did she learn this?  Yeah I know, it is the start of "I am going to GRAB whatever I see around me in the distance of my arms".  Well she is quick and strong, the plate almost fell.  Okay Bailey, now Mommy and Daddy know about this little new trick of yours, we will be ready next time.  Bailey thinks she is just soo cute, well we think she is pretty cute also!!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home