Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Marvelous Mondays

Monday, February 15, 2010

Marvelous Mondays


It is Monday today... Ready or not, here it comes...


My Friend Rachel has started Marvelous Mondays as a way to take a look at the positive parts of our lives.  Rachel is a friend whom has just entered my life, I enjoy her friendship greatly.  It is a small world, I bought a couple cloth diapers from her through Craigslist.  I am fortunate to have done so.  Marvelous Mondays,  I think this is an awesome idea and I hope that other bloggers out there will participate with us on Mondays (click and link to her site for better directions or click below this post to join) !!  


On this Marvelous Monday I am thankful for Friends.

I have been thinking a lot about what friends are lately.
What defines a friend, is it a person who is always there for you, or someone who is there for you when you are sad, or someone who calls you every week just to say hello, or is a friend someone who only calls once in a while, or the person you never see?
I feel like I have a lot of friends in my life, and the conclusion I have come to is that each friend is put into your life for a different reason.


I am thankful for my friends.  
Life without friends would be sad.
I am happy that I have friends, some of who I have known in my life for a long time, some of whom are new, but still a integral part.

To all my very many friends out there, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I appreciate the little and big things you all do.  I hope that all my friends know this.

Now it is your turn, to think about friends in your life....


MckLinky Blog Hop

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home