Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Our Valentine's Day Dinner

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our Valentine's Day Dinner

Tony and I got the chance to go out this year for Valentine's Day without little Bailey!  We choose to go to Suzanne's Cuisine in Ojai!  It was a real treat!!  We have been there for Valentine's Day now 3 years in a row.  This year we had a great dinner out while my Mom and Dad were there to watch Bailey.  Thank goodness for such awesome grandparents!!  It was so nice to be able to eat dinner without juggling Bailey.  Besides having the best food we enjoyed a bottle of wine and had dessert and coffee also!  We enjoyed a very good wine, it was a 2003 Mak Coonawarra (Austrailian wine) which is 44% Cabernet Sauvignon, 39% Shiraz, and 17% Cabernet Franc.  It was nice, we are going to buy a bottle for our collection!


My husband is my best friend.  He is always here for me and I can not imagine life without him.  I am glad to have spent my 13th Valentine's Day together with him.  He even got me 24 red roses!!  I feel like a lucky girl!  Thank you Tony!!





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home