Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Lines, waiting and other RANDOMNESS...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lines, waiting and other RANDOMNESS...

I was in Joann's Fabric Store yesterday morning with Bailey.  I was trying to get thread for a growth chart I am making for Bailey! (I will post pictures if I ever ever finish!!)  Anyways, every time I go to Joann's there is a HUGE line.  I mean, there are like 6 cash registers and always one or two people to help you.  So as I am waiting in the line of like 10 people (okay maybe exaggerating a bit here) there is a lady behind me admiring Bailey and asking the usual questions and saying the usual things, how old?, what is her name?, she is a cute baby, etc... As I am getting impatient with the line, she says-yeah the line is always awful.  I was thinking the exact thing I told her.  She then said "You know it is funny when you have a baby and people are holding you up it is like come on don't you know I have a baby!!"  I laughed at her.  What is funny is I have thought this same thought soo many times... But then again, the world does not revolve around me and my baby.  I think any Mom thinks this from time to time...I remember one day I was driving and Bailey was screaming and I was only wishing I got every green light, so I did not have to tell the officer, yeah I ran the red, I needed to keep my baby content and she does not like when we stop.  I would never do this, but hey the thought crosses my mind in desperation.  I find it funny all the things that change when you have a little one, I am now annoyed at any restaurant that does not have a changing station (where would you like me to put my baby to change her??), aisles, aisles, aisles--when they are not wide enough (and not to mention handicapped persons need to get through also!!), people who park too close to your car (this always makes me mad, but now I get even more mad when I can not fit Bailey in), and many other things!!  All these things I would not have thought about before...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home