Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: It just keeps getting better every day!

Friday, March 12, 2010

It just keeps getting better every day!

I love being a Mom and I just can not imagine loving my little girl more, but I do fall more in love with her each and every day.  

In Mommy's tummy

Being Born

1 day old

1 month old

2 months old

3 months old

4 months old

I love her very much, every single thing about her.
Her smile, her gummy smile, that makes me smile
Her laugh, her giggles, her sweet baby kisses
the way she looks at me when I rock her to sleep every night
like I am the only one in the universe that matters in her world
the look, that we need each other
and are not complete with out each other
the way her eyes follow me around the room
and when I look at her, she smiles 
and it completely melts my heart
and I just know she is mine
my little baby girl
my beautiful love

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 13, 2010 at 11:22 AM , Blogger My New Life As Mom said...

Awwww happy 4 months, little one!

 
At March 13, 2010 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Christine said...

Awww.....so darn sweet!! I love how you documented each month. Good stuff. They grow up way too fast. Enjoy

 
At March 13, 2010 at 2:38 PM , Blogger Jill said...

Beautiful pictures! So adorable.

 

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home