Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Playdates!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Playdates!

Bailey and I have been enjoying getting together with other Moms and their children.  We have joined a few Mom's groups and look forward to much fun to come.  There are many fun activities such as play dates, picnics, visits to the farm, and even whale watching!!  We met some new friends, Rachel and Kenzington!  I am very happy to meet Rachel because she and I have a lot of things we like to do in common.  We both love to do CRAFTS!!  We have enough project ideas to keep us busy for quite a long while!  I will post some of them as we work.  We also both have a love of cloth diapering, so we have many conversations about that (yeah I know we are weird but hey we are mommies with great intentions!!)  I am lucky to have met Rachel and I am looking forward to many other fun days to come.  Her daughter Kenzie is a doll, I love her!!  

Here is a picture of Bailey and Kenzie hanging around:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home