Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Bailey's Photo Shoot

Friday, January 22, 2010

Bailey's Photo Shoot


Okay, so I forgot to post these photos...Bailey had her first photo shoot with our Wedding Photographer Kimberlee Miller.  She is an excellent photographer and we appreciate her taking these photos for us.  Her website is: http://www.kimberleemiller.com/ for anyone who would like to check out her work!  Bailey was about 4 weeks old in these photos.  It was funny, I started getting ready about 2 hours before the time we needed to leave.  I was gathering all her outfits, nursing her to guarantee she was happy, changing her diaper, and giving her a bath.  When we got there it was perfect, Bailey was quietly asleep and continued that way through the photo shoot!!  I think the photos turned out BEAUTIFUL, but of course I think that, she is my daughter!! Enjoy!









Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home