Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Daddy's turn...

Friday, February 5, 2010

Daddy's turn...

I breastfeed Bailey, so Tony does not get to participate in her many feedings.  I enjoy every bit of the process, and would not change it for the world so far.  It is the best bonding time for Bailey and I with the added bonus of all the nutrition it is providing to Bailey's growing.  I love the time we sit and gaze into each other's eyes.  It is an experience I will never forget.  Once in a while we do give Bailey a bottle, as I am not fond of her having many bottles (usually only when I am gone-my mom usually gets to give it to her but even this is only once or twice now). Once Tony got to share a piece of that bonding time... (Bailey will pretty much refuse a bottle from me).  Tony did an excellent job!!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home