Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Valentine's Day

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day!!  
Hope everyone has a day filled with love of friends and family.  

How do I love thee, let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight


For the ends of Being an ideal Grace. 
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. 
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,--I love thee with the Breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.




Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Bailey we LOVE you soo very much!!  You are what LOVE is all about to us!!
Happy First Valentine's Day to our baby girl!!

And to Tony:  I love being loved by you, you are my very best friend!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2010 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Happy 1st Valentine's Day Bailey!!! XOXO

 

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home