Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: THANKSgiving this year

Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSgiving this year

This year I feel like I in particular have so much to be thankful for. First off, I feel very blessed to have a great husband whom is my absolute soulmate and best friend. I do not know how I would have gotten through everything this year with him not here with me. Our newest addition Bailey is the light of our world, we are very Thankful that she is here and healthy. She makes us smile, feel whole, and complete. Happy First Thanksgiving Bailey!!

There are many people who have helped me throughout my pregnancy. In particular, when I had my C-Section there are two people that have been here for me everyday, at all hours. These two people have helped me through my worst, most vulnerable times, but also my happiest moments. They were there as my daughter was born, and were strong when I could not be strong for myself. Tony, and my Mom: Thank you for helping me take care of myself, thus allowing me to take care of my baby. I appreciate everything from the small but large words of encouragement, the hand holding through all the procedures I went through, to helping take care of me, our house, the baby, doing things to make me feel human again, taking me out when I could not drive, going on walks, visiting, and helping me get through the hard first 2 weeks, and EVERYTHING ELSE. With these two people the moments that seemed bad, are a far memory of now happiness. I am thankful to have you both in my life. Most Thankful for all these moments.

Other things that we are thankful for:

For me: my Family; my dad, my mom, my brother, my sister, my husband, my baby daughter Bailey, and my doggie Roxy

For Tony: my wonderful wife, my beautiful daughter, and my dog Roxy

For both of us:

Our Friends: Every one of them, you guys know who you are...

Our Home

A happy marriage and family

and...
Love and Peace

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home