Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: 39.5 weeks!!!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

39.5 weeks!!!


Oh my, I think I blew up!  That is how I feel not at least...Well this last week at our doctor’s appointment the blood pressure was a good 117/70, my doctor said I do not even need to worry or think about it again, thank goodness!  Bailey has a nice, active, and healthy heartbeat which is great!!  We are 1 cm dilated, well okay I guess this is progress.  Oh yes, and the swelling has come on full fledge!  Another 1-2 pounds gained putting me at 13-14  pounds.  Still okay, but the doctor thinks it is mostly retaining fluid, and by the looks of my hands and feet yeah... I think he is right!  He is not worried about any swelling as long as my blood pressure is good, so check check.  So I have to prop them up whenever I can, and rest a couple times a day, fun fun!  I am a busy body so Tony has to make me stop and then decides to take a picture...ha ha: 


So, yes this is me resentfully resting having a grand-ole-time!!  I am pretty uncomfortable, I have to say this week.  With my feet swelling I have “cankles” at the end of the day, my hands puff up, my lower back hurts, indigestion is often bad (something I have never had in my life), sleeping-ha ha and pressure pressure..ugghh...there all in one complaint!  Sleeping has become a bit overrated as I can not get comfortable whether it be from indigestion or cramping, bathroom trips every hour or soreness, if it is not one thing, it is multiple things...!  Like right now it is 4 am in the morning...and I just can not sleep, so catching up on my journal it is!  I will go back to bed though.  and I did get a couple straight hours in, so that is good.  It was funny bacause my sister had just asked me if I had any swelling and I was like “nope” and the next day, I swear...It happened.  Tony has been an awesome help putting up with all my complaining these past 2 weeks, I remind him that luckily we have been blessed this whole pregnancy with uneventfulness!!  We both think that I have carried this baby well, yea, a positive note.  Well I now get nightly foot massages and hand massages, which feel wonderful!  

Bailey is moving around a little less, but she has always been rather calm!!  I was soo happy, my Mom finally got to feel not only her hiccuping but her moving around and kicking (not her hardest kicks, but...It was cool!)!!  Laurie also got to feel her kicking around while we were out to dinner!!  She hiccups like 2-3 times a day, we feel bad for her, but I have read that it is good, I guess to hiccup your central nervous system must be in tack, and also the baby is practicing breathing!  So you go Bailey!  

This week my mom and I had a day to hang out, which was nice, we had lunch, then went to the fabric store.  We then went home and made some pumpkin cookies, yummy!!!


After that we made Bailey two bibs, they are soo cute!  I need to take a photo of them!!  Other than that, just doing last minute things, hanging out with Tony, and playing with Roxy girl!  She is a doll!  She is doing so well, Tony is teaching her to catch the frisbee right now, she is soo close!!  She is also staying at home by herself finally which is a BIG thing for us, we do not have to take her with us when we go!!  

Well we, are all packed and ready to go!!  Bailey, any day now!!  Amazing!   Oh yes, and tonight Tony and I went out to Borders and picked out our favorite books together for Bailey, it was very awesome to do that.  We picked The Pokey Little Puppy, The Hungry Little Caterpillar, Corduroy, Go Dog GO and many others.  Bailey has quite the book library, I think I need another basket for all her books, but Tony and I talked about it and you can NEVER have too many books!  Until next time...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 11, 2010 at 5:37 PM , Anonymous Cynde Kasperovich said...

Yea! Stay healthy and keep resting... I know how hard that can be, I had 4 months of bed rest! yikes..anyway I am praying for you and Bailey to stay healthy. We can't wait to meet her.
My guess is:
10/27/09
9:18pm
7lbs 4 ozs
18 inches

 
At February 11, 2010 at 5:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Picture of you and Roxy. Take good care of yourself and make sure to relax.

 
At February 11, 2010 at 5:38 PM , Anonymous Aunt Sheila said...

Hang in there cindy and tony! Enjoy every minute...this is your first for everything and you wont have a first for everything again :) i love how you journel cindy, i wish i would have journaled because, believe it or not, you do forget alot! Keep up the great job!
Love Aunt Sheila

 

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home