Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: All Ready for Baby Bailey

Thursday, October 15, 2009

All Ready for Baby Bailey


So we have finally finished Bailey’s baby room (okay so I have two small things to add)!!  It is a little hard to get good pictures of the room, it is a little small.  We are really happy with the way it has turned out!!  I am pleased with all my Craigslist finds, you would never know many of the items in her room are used (the dresser, changing table, mobile, the sheer panel curtains, and the rocking chair!!)  The curtains that Maddie and I made, I think are a fantastic addition to the room, and when I close them up they make the room pretty dark.  We had fun putting the butterflies on her walls and the little creatures on her closet doors.  We think it is all ready for her, and hope she enjoys it :)!  Below are some photos we took as a tour for everyone to see:














Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home