Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Being Pregnant...All 278 days so far...

Monday, October 26, 2009

Being Pregnant...All 278 days so far...


Before we have Bailey I wanted to write about our journey and being pregnant, so that someday Bailey could read about her story and how much her parents wanted and love her already!  I am going to try to re-count everything with words and pictures so we will see how this goes...

We decided that we wanted to try to get pregnant, it was just time, we both wanted children and maybe the timing was not perfect, but it felt right.  It was a bit of a hard time, I had just had the company I was working for shut down and Tony was switching jobs, but hey, we like to live on the edge!  Oh yeah and we were moving and my Dad’s office was moving!  Well the morning of February 21, 2009 we got up for our big move day for our house, I was throwing up.  We thought well maybe but this is too soon, and plus I had been really stressed, packing, and preparing.  Everything was arranged, organized, and ready to go.  The movers were coming, people were coming to help us, and well sick or not here we go!  Moving went great and the next day we went over to Target and bought a test.  Sure, enough we were pregnant, and so our journey begins.  We were both soo excited, I can not describe our feelings were were happy, scared, and overjoyed all at once!  We took this picture and I think it describes in a silly way how happy we were!  After all, we were having a baby!!


We had our first Doctor’s appointment at 8 weeks, then we decided to tell everyone (which we wanted to wait another couple of weeks to do-but people unfortunently started guessing...). Telling everyone was a little bit of a relief, I mean I started to have the nausea hit in at about 8 weeks, and I was tired!!  We got to have our first ultrasound at 9.5 weeks, we were VERY excited!!  It was excellent to see and hear the baby heartbeat, it made everything REAL!


This is where you got your name peanut, because that is what you looked like, but we loved you!    May 8, 2009 was the first day I felt you moving around in my tummy, you felt like bubbles, popcorn popping, or a goldfish swimming in my belly, I just remember being in the car and I just got the biggest grin on my face, I was 15 weeks pregnant.  I remember around this time we were very anxious to know whether you were a baby boy or a baby girl.  I really thought you were a girl, and your Daddy also thought you were a girl, although 2 weeks before the ultrasound we both did not know, so we kept changing our minds.  Mother’s Day this year was very special, it made me think about being your Mommy, as well as how amazing my Mommy is!  I love her very much and she is my best friend.  I hope I will get to have a great Mommy daughter relationship.  Your Daddy spoiled me and us, he made me feel like the most loved wife and new Mommy. 





On May 28, 2009 we found out we were having a baby girl!!  Your Daddy and I were sooo excited!!  We shared our good news with everyone, it was amazing to see you via ultrasound!  It was very apparent due to your positioning, so we were more than excited!!  At the time of this ultrasound I was 18 weeks pregnant!!



After we went to our ultrasound Tony took me to dinner and then we went together to pick out some baby GIRL clothes, of course cute little dresses and such!!  At 20 weeks I started to feel much better, the nausea started to subside, and you were moving around a lot!!  Your Daddy was very excited to feel you in my belly, but he would have to wait.   My belly started to grow and around this time I transitioned to maternity clothes...phew!!  

 
  

At this time, your handy dandy Daddy was helping to put together all your fun stuff, he was awesome, in seconds everything was assembled and ready for you to use.  Here are some pictures of your highchair and bouncer seat!  Around this time we also slipped in a little trip to Tahoe, it was fabulous as usual!!



At about 22 weeks, your Daddy finally felt you moving around, he had a big smile on his face, it made me smile also.  We started to work on your baby room around this time!  Your Daddy installed a closet system for you and we were happy to have the extra storage!!  Here are the before and after pictures!



On July 7, 2009 we were very excited, we had our 4D ultrasound, I was 24 weeks pregnant!!  We invited my Mom to join us, and I think she was as excited as we were to get to see you!!  Although your positioning was as usual not very good, we were all fascinated to see your heartbeat your hands moving around, your little feet, and your facial expressions!!  We got our first profile shot of you also, we were in awe!!



We started to really work on your room and plan when we found your dresser and changing table on Craigslist!  We decided to re-do the top to match your crib!  It turned out to be a fun project, and for our first time doing this, I think we did pretty well.  At this point I had your room scheme picked out!!  





You started to grow a lot around 25 weeks, and I expanded!!  We officially announced your name Bailey AguilarYour Dad and I had chosen your name long before we told everyone.  We loved it, both agreed on it, and thought it was a good chose.  We decided to not share it till now because we wanted to enjoy your name without any commentary from people, because you are our little girl, and therefore we can name you.  Overall when we shared your name everyone loved it, we did not care though if they did not.  We started to attend birthing classes, we both felt like if anything they opened our minds up to endless possibilities.  We enjoyed having another ultrasound at 27.5 weeks:



We had a fantastic Baby Shower hosted by your Aunt Laurie and your Grandma Sandy on August 8, 2009.  It was beautiful and the food was fantastic, Thank you to your Grandma Sandy and Farrin!!  Aunt Laurie and Grandma Sandy did a great job with the games, favors, and decorations!!!  Most of our family was there and it was a fantastic day!  You were spoiled and got soo many cute things!  You will be very stylish!!  

As we approached 31 weeks everything is going very smoothly and we are on track.  You are measuring on schedule and is a healthy little girl so far.  Your Dad and I enjoy feeling you kick and move around in my belly, seeing my belly “vibrate” and your kicking is funny, it makes us laugh!!  We feel fortunate that you are healthy and everything is going smoothly!!  Here is you and I at 31 weeks along!!

Your room has kept as a work in progress, I have always been into decorating, so I am sure your rooms will always be coordinated!!  We really hope you like it, both your Dad and I along with some friends have worked on your room.  Auntie Maddie and I made your curtains, and they are perfect!!  In September your Great Aunt Donna and Margaret threw a couples baby shower and thank you to Great Grandpa Thomas for using his home, it was a nice day and we enjoyed having fun! 





We soon found ourselves with less than a month till your arrival, we both were very excited.  I think at 37-38 weeks when you hit full term your Dad was ready to have you out!  I kept telling him to be VERY patient, you will come when you are ready!!  We finally finished your room and everything is set up and waiting for you to come!!  Here is your room:





Here are some photos of you and I from 35, 36, and 37 weeks!  I felt huge!  Although I had only gained about 11 pounds total!!  It is exciting to know you are growing healthy in your “Baby Bake Oven” or “Bailey Bake Oven” as your Daddy calls it!  Oh yeah, he also calls it the Baby house, Baby Condo, and graduating to Baby Mansion, this is your Dad though, he is always making me laugh!





Once we hit 38 and 39 weeks, I started to get uncomfortable, and honestly I am ready for you to come out.  I feel like I am expanded to the hilt now!!  I love feeling you, and your Dad loves to feel you move also!  We are VERY excited to meet you.  I have to admit that I am a little nervous, but that is to be expected!!  I hope you are healthy and that everything goes okay when you are born for both of us!!  Here is you and I at 38 and 39 weeks!!  



So as of today we have 2 days until your due date.  We are both very anxious for you to come.  Waiting is getting hard.  I will miss having you in my tummy, moving, kicking, rolling around.  I will miss your Daddy putting his hand on my belly everyday talking to you, and at night trying to feel you kick, which made him so happy.  We wonder every day what you will look like, who you will look like, but ultimately we know you will be our beautiful baby girl.  We hope that we can provide you a great life, and a happy one.  When you look back at this someday, we hope you will know that you are loved and that we are soo excited for you to come.  After all in the next week we will be a family, graduating from “Couple” to “Family”.  We are more than excited for you to meet your family and our friends, there are so many people here waiting for you to arrive.  I know that even though I will miss you being with me in my tummy for the last 9 months, the experiences that we will have after you are born are unforgettable and life changing.  I am excited to see all your firsts, especially seeing you with your Daddy.  I love your Daddy with all my heart and I know you will also, he is a great person.  We both can not wait to hold you in our arms, I know it will be love at first sight, I think that love at first sight really does exist.  We can not wait for your arrival Bailey, and just know you are loved!! 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 11, 2010 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Sierra said...

WOW i am so happy that baby bailey is here with us and that she is healthy! She is very cute. Congratulations Tony and Cindy! And Tell Bailey i said happy birthday! hehe : )

 
At December 21, 2022 at 10:03 PM , Anonymous Orlando Home Staging said...

Hi nice reading yourr post

 
At December 23, 2022 at 7:47 PM , Anonymous Orlando Home Staging said...

Grateful for sharing tthis

 

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home