Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: 37.5 weeks...

Saturday, October 10, 2009

37.5 weeks...



We have reached full term!  Bailey is now ready to come safely any time!  This week, she may start getting preliminary eviction notices, just as a warning!!  According to the baby sites she weighs about 6.5 pounds, but is still gaining a half an ounce a day!  Today we officially have 2 weeks 4 days until our due date,  that is 18 days, and we have been pregnant now for 262 days!!  Yikes!  When I see that number I am like, okay why am I not done doing everything (slacker, right ?!  LOL).  Bailey’s room is very close to being finished, hopefully this weekend I will finish it complete and add some photos of the final product.  I am very happy with how it has turned out!!  Tony and I really wanted to put a design together ourself rather than go to the baby story and buy all the coordinating pieces, which we could have done.  So I feel her room is original, a bit!  Thank you to everyone who has helped out, it is much appreciated!  I have really enjoyed my pregnancy, I feel like most of the time I have felt pretty well.  This last week has been trying for me a little.  It is the first time I have really felt like my body is not my own, and that I can not run on my own energy, that I have to share it and divide.  It is hard not to be able to do everything you want to get accomplished, having the time, just not having the strength or energy.  So I divide the things I need to get done up into multiple days now, and let things just not get finished!  Good practice for when Bailey is here.  Sleeping has become a thing of the past, maybe someday again.  Tony and I used to sleep in forever, stay up late!  Now, I need to be in bed by 9 pm, because for some reason my only sleep comes from the hours of 9 pm to about 12:30 am, then after that I am up EVERY hour, not missing one going to the bathroom and rolling over.  I even tried staying up later one night, did not work, same schedule.  So I guess that is life, good practice.  Maybe I should start napping, right (on the to do list).  Maybe Tony is enjoying his sleep, although with me up and down all night, I am sure it is fun :)!  Oh well there is my rant for the day...  

On a more positive note, I love feeling Bailey move around all day and hiccup!  She is still doing this like 3-4 times a day, so hard that most people can feel it!  I wish they could feel her kicking, but hey, anything is better than nothing!  Tony is very excited for Bailey to come, he can not wait to meet her, I think since he can not feel her all day the thought of having her here with us is very exciting to him!  We can not wait for all of our firsts with our new family!  Tony and I can not believe we are going to be parents, we already love this little girl more than anything.  I hope we can be great parents to Bailey, and provide a good family environment for her.  It is weird to think that right now she is inside my stomach moving around and any day now, she will be here and our lives will change forever in a great way.  We are more than excited and know our lives will be different, but look at all the wonderful positive changes.  I was holding my friend Suzanne's baby the other day, he is 2 weeks, soo cute, and I was like “Wow- Bailey will be here soon, and this is what she will be like, amazing!”.  Then I was playing with her son Lucas who is 1.5 years, and I was reminded to ENJOY them when they are small, no matter how tired and exhausted we are.  I have wanted to be a mommy my whole life, although I have the best mom in the world for me, so how could I have wanted to be anything less.    

So Bailey, whenever you decide to come, you have got two parents here that love you, want you, and can not wait to teach you all about life!  


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home