Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: The Diaper Bag Spit Up, really...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Diaper Bag Spit Up, really...

I walked into the kitchen the other day to find this:



I think that my husband was trying to nicely tell me that the diaper bag is out of CONTROL!  Yep, I agree, how much stuff can we put in there, really?!  It looks like a mess, but I assure you everything is in piles with other things like it.  I think I walked into the kitchen and just laughed, asked my husband why the diaper bag "spit up" all over the table?  I mean, I think I have enough spit up with Bailey!  Right?  He then told me he was organizing it so I could decide what stays and goes, and he was hoping some of it would go because he could not find anything when changing her diaper, go figure, what a mess!  Now, I am happy to report we have a clean and clutter free diaper bag, thank you husband!!

Is your diaper bag or purse out of control?  Oh yes, and my purse, another story...


Sorry to anyone who has trouble leaving comments and it not working, I currently do not know what is wrong or how to fix it :(!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home