Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: My first blogging AWARD!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My first blogging AWARD!

I was soo pleased to find a comment today from Amy at A Foodie Fairytale, a blog that I read, on my blog telling me that she had chosen this blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award.  Thank you Amy, you made my day!  One of Amy's post featured breakfast cookies which I am wanting to try!  I am soo very bad at eating breakfast!  Click HERE to see this very yummy looking recipe!  I mean and hey, who doesn't want cookies for breakfast, right?!


The Kreativ Blogger Award Rules:
1. Post the award. Check
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.  Check, Thank you again Amy!
3. Pass the award on to seven blogs who you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award. Check, See below!
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don't know.  Check, See below!
5. Don't forget to notify your seven Bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog. Check, Okay, here is your notice :)!

There were so many wonderful blogs to choose from, but I can only choose 7 blogs, some that I have been reading for a while, some that are new in my reader!  I really love all blogs, each one for their own reason.  The below blogs I love each for a different reason.  Hope you enjoy and when visiting the websites, vote for them and follow them if you love their blog! 
2. Alissa @ Molly and Mommy
3. Cynthia @
Her Quiet Hands in Mine

4. Maria and Michelle@ From the Same Nest
5. Alysha @
The Tar{r} Pit
6. Kim @
Who Needs Sleep
7. Pam @
True Mommyhood Stories
 


Okay and 7 things that people do/ may not know (this is hard... I write too much!)

1.  I have my Bachelor's degree in Architecture from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, I love design.
2.  I really do not like bugs, especially spiders.
3.  Green is my favorite color.
4.  I went to a Catholic high school.
5.  My husband and I hated each other when we first met, it was like a brother/ sister hate...
6.  I secretly wish to be a superhero...
7.  I really like diet coke and miss it dearly...oh yes and martinis (pomegranate ones...yummy!)

Okay well hope you all enjoyed and maybe found a new blog or two or three or seven to follow!!  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home