Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: The " sort of " secret contest!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The " sort of " secret contest!

One of my adventures is to share the word about things I am passionate about.  I may not have all the answers, I may not do things the best way, I certainly do not know anything special, but I have ideas (just like everyone else out there in the blogging world)!  I want to spread around facts, information, and ideas while I am writing about life and my little love Bailey!  I also love reading other people's blogs and hearing their comments on my blog in the process.  

So thank you to: Jill from Footprints on Our Hearts, Suzanne from Noodle and Bug, and Nicolle from One who flys above and one who flutters within for leaving a comment about the post Going Green, part one and reading (to find the suggested hint hint!!).  They will all be receiving a flip and tumble reusable bag in the color of their choice in the mail!!  I love these bags, check them out!  I love being able to share the GREEN and reusable with everyone!


I would love to do this again (I have never won anything in my life, so it is fun to be able to share with others)!  So stay tuned...Oh yeah and I do not like to announce it per day, it is all about sharing ideas and spreading the word (not about a contest) about subjects that interest me (and hopefully you!).  So read on...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Suzanne Jeanette said...

Confused...? You had a contest? :) And I won? Woo Hoo!

 
At March 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Suzanne Jeanette said...

Also... wondering what you did with your button? I was just adding some to my site and wanted to include yours.

 
At March 15, 2010 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Jill said...

You are so sweet! I love those bags! I use reusable bags right now at the grocery store and those look perfect for that.

 
At March 15, 2010 at 12:12 PM , Blogger With Out My Punkin said...

That is wonderful! I will have a "stylish" bag :) now to go along with my other bags that I use when I go to the store or need to carry things.

 
At March 15, 2010 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

Thank you for participating!! They will be in the mail to you when I get them!

 

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home