Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Marvelous Mondays-Tomorrow...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Marvelous Mondays-Tomorrow...




All these photos have something in common, something that is on my mind today....
What is it?!


Vacation? Photos taken by me?  Well they were all taken by me, on vacation...


Sunsets, well one is not!


Tropical places? Not really, the picture right above was taken on the good old California Coast!  


Okay, so WATER.  I am thinking about water.  This Monday I am thankful for water.  There are many different forms of water that I love but today I am thankful for a special activity in water.  Tomorrow will be Bailey's first time in the pool, yep, first time!  We are doing Mommy and Me swim lessons.  We will be going in the morning to a pool in our area that is at someone's home, it is a large salt water pool that is heated.  I think Bailey will do great since she loves her baths and has been in the shower several times.  I really hope she likes the water.  

Over the next few months we are going to try to enjoy playing and having fun in the water.  This feels like a big step, she is growing so quickly!!  The awesome thing about having swim lessons at the place we are going is that they have Saturday lessons, so Tony is excited to take Bailey to lessons!  I have been thinking about tomorrow all week, so I am excited to see what is to come...

I guess I will have one of my favorite songs in my head tomorrow, 
Daughter by Loudon Wainwright III 


Hope everyone has a Happy Monday, What are you thankful for today, small or large?        

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home