Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: Marvelous Mondays

Monday, April 5, 2010

Marvelous Mondays

It does not quite feel like Monday today...Where did the weekend go!


On this Marvelous Monday, I am thankful for the time I get to spend with my little Bailey.
Her smile, her laugh, and her curiosity of the world make everything brighter.
I treasure everyday I have with her, I truly hope for a lifetime of these moments.
You never cease to amaze me with your beauty.
I am proud to be your Mommy.
My life would not be the same without her little face.
Bailey, Mommy loves you forever.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home