Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.thisadventureourlife.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

This Adventure, Our Life: The Winner is...

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Winner is...

Bailey says Congratulations!!!  Cloth Diapers are GREAT!


Search RANDOM.ORG

True Random Number Service
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 19
Result:
4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Her comment was:

I tweeted: 
http://twitter.com/mynewlifeasmom/status/14145671... 

stephanie at mynewlifeasmom dot com 
My recent post Monday's Little Miracles - Week 1


Congratulations Stepahnie @ My New Life as Mom!!  You are the winner of a cloth diaper of choice, and you choose:

I would like to change my vote. Since I have so many FB's already, I'd love to try out a Happy Heinyz OS Snap diaper in cow hide! 

Oh that would be the best! 
My recent post Monday's Little Miracles - Week 1


I will email you to get your information!  Congratulations and Thank you all for participating!!
(Sorry everyone about the copy paste job, I am on a Mac, and apparently I do not have a print screen key nor F13, I am puzzled on how to do this, if anyone knows, let me know, so I can post the pretty random and comment trackback)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the day happy, please join in on the talk!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home